We are pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting DA42 and PA34 Seneca CRI & IRI Flight Instructors for one of our newest established clients.
Our client is based in Ireland and is offering immediate start dates and an attractive package following a successful selection process, for suitable candidates who are interested in joining their team.
... Continue Reading
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- EASA CPL/MEIR FI (A) CRI (A) IRI (A) with DA42 or Piper PA-34 Seneca type rating
- Current First-Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum ICAO ELP level 5
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Instructor is preferred
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of all aviation ground subjects is desirable
- Right to live and work as a contractor within Ireland (EEA Passport or relevant visa)
- High level of PC skills required. Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, internet, intranet applications... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!