Seeking forLearjet Captain based inSan Juan, PR. ... Continue Reading
• Minimum of 5000+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
• 3000+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred (150 hours flown within the last 12 months).
• Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two person crew.
• Part 135 or Flight Instructor experience.
• Learjet 35 or similar aircraft experience.
• Ability to comprehend and execute complex procedures.
• Must possess sound analytical skills, and possess high tolerance for stress.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others in team environment.
• Must be able to work under tight time constraints and deadlines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications to peers and superiors.
• Ability to interact successfully with various departments and airport personnel.
• Professional appearance.
• Reside or relocate within 45 minutes of base airport, 30 minutes preferred. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!