• Provide ground instruction in classroom, at aircraft site for pre-flight and postflight training, and on computer-based training program(s) as needed.
• Provide direct instruction in aircraft for each non-solo student flight as perapproved flight lab hours.
• Perform flight instructor duties authorized by the Federal AviationRegulations for Part 61 Flight Training.
• Schedule aircraft operations for flight training.
... Continue Reading
To be eligible for the position of Lead Flight Instructor the incumbent must:
• Hold an Associate Degree or higher in any area of emphasis
• Hold a commercial pilot certificate or an airline transport pilot certificate, anda current flight instructor certificate (CFI). The certificate must contain theappropriate aircraft category, and appropriate class and instrument ratings.
• Meet the pilot-in-command flight experience requirements of 14 CFR §61 forrecent flight experience under 61.57;
• Hold and maintain a current FAA Medical (basic or higher)
• Maintain proficiency as PIC in several make/model aircraft used in TVCCflight instruction.
• At least 500 hours as pilot in command; andRECRUITMENT ANNOUNCEMENT
LEAD FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
• Flight training experience, acquired as either a certificated flight instructor oran instructor in a military pilot flight training program, or a combinationthereof, consisting of at least -
o 1 year and a total of 250 flight hours; -ORo 500 flight hours in flight training.Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree (or higher); one year of experience with flight or groundinstruction in a military flight program or school operating under 14CFR141 or incombination with Part 61.
Bilingual in English and Spanish. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!