Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Operates aircraft in a safe and legal manner.
• Completes pre-flight before every flight verifying the aircraft is in an airworthy condition by sign off of Daily Flight Log. Pilots will perform a complete walk around of the aircraft prior to entering the cockpit for flight and upon completion of each flight.
• Final authority with regard to operations of aircraft and for the safety of passengers, cargo and equipment.
• Must be thoroughly familiar with all aircraft and medical systems of backup aircraft utilized at operational area and also ensures that the medical flight team is familiar and comfortable with the medical interior and systems.
• Responsible for completion of required documentation.
• Able to conduct detailed flight planning with little notice to exacting standards.
• Participates regularly in meetings, activities, projects, committees and community outreach.
• Performs other duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
Instrument Flight rules (IFR) Program:
• 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of cross country flight time
• 100 hours of night flight time
• 100 hours of flight in actual instrument conditions in category
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Instrument rating (for category and class of aircraft). ATP rating in category meets this requirement.
• Fixed wing multiengine rating is required for twin engine aircraft
• Commercial single engine land is required for single engine aircraft
• First OR Second Class FAA Medical certificate required. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!