Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with the King Air 200 model or similar experience.
We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver the client the best possible flight experience from beginning to end.
If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
... Continue Reading
When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):
• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
• Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
• Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!