Seeking Rotor Wing Flight Instructors to support Helicopter customer flight training in China.
Flight Instructors provide instruction on aircraft regarding aircraft systems, planning considerations and in-flight operations using classroom, training devices, flight simulators and aircraft flight training in various models.
Our instructors also provide subject matter expertise during the design of training modules.
Worldwide off site travel is required for providing academic and flight training to our global customer base. ... Continue Reading
• Current Chinese Commercial Helicopter pilot certificate with CAAC Flight Instructor rating.
• Must have and be able to maintain a FAA Class II medical and Civil Aviation Administration China (CAAC) equivalent.
• At least 1000 hours Helicopter Flight Time
• At least 200 hours Helicopter Flight Instruction given
• Fluent in Mandarin
• ICAO Level 4 English
• Must demonstrate instructional capabilities and required flight experience, preferably in Bell model aircraft.
• Instructors are required to travel off site worldwide to provide academic and flight training.
• FAA issued License
• NVG experience
• Fixed wing ratings
• College degree preferred ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!