Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Operates aircraft in a safe and legal manner.
• Completes pre-flight before every flight verifying the aircraft is in airworthy condition by sign-off of the Daily Flight Log. Performs a complete walk-around of the aircraft prior to entering the cockpit for flight and upon completion of each flight.
• Ensures aircraft and weather conditions are airworthy to transport medical crew and patient to receiving hospital within an assigned operational area. Responsible for compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR),Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM), and thorough knowledge of policies and procedures.
$15,000 Sign-on bonus ... Continue Reading
Visual Flight Rules (VFR) Program:
• 2000 total flight hours with minimum of 1500 flight hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of rotor wing turbine time
• 200 hours of cross-country flight time, at least 50 hours of which were at night
• 50 hours total actual or hood instrument time in flight and in category
• 100 hours unaided night as PIC (50 hours of unaided can be substituted for by 100 hours of NVG time, but cannot be reduced below 50 hours of unaided time) ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!