Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Operates aircraft in a safe and legal manner.
• Completes pre-flight before every flight verifying the aircraft is in airworthycondition by sign-off of the Daily Flight Log. Performs a complete walk-around of the aircraft prior to entering the cockpit for flight and upon completion of each flight.
• Ensures aircraft and weather conditions are airworthy to transport medical crew and patient to receiving hospital within an assigned operational area.
Responsible for compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), General Operations Manual guidelines (GOM), and thorough knowledge of policies and procedures.
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus ... Continue Reading
Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) Program:
• 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category (500 hours of rotor wing turbine time)
• 500 hours of cross-country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time
• 75 hours of actual or simulated instrument time (at least 50 hours in flight in an aircraft including 20 hours in actual instrument conditions in category ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!