• Maintains a schedule as set forth by the company.
• Ensures aircraft readiness for flight dispatches, these items to include, as described in the appropriate manuals, but not limited to:
* All FAR requirements * All Company requirements* Aircraft cleanliness duties * All flight crew requirements
• Accurately completes, in entirety, all required paperwork duties, i.e., duty shift change form, load manifests, duty/time sheets, all within scheduled due dates.
• Continues in educational betterment, e.g., computer training, ground training and flight training.
• Ensures that any and all pertinent information about flight operations will be disseminated to his/her shift change pilot and/or disseminated through the Company Communications Board per policy.
• Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner at all times.
• Attends meetings when required, and is available for training and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotation.
• Upholds current company policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties during scheduled shift as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
• Maintains safety as the primary concern.
• Performs other duties as assigned
... Continue Reading
Current FAA Commercial Certificate with rotorcraft
Helicopter instrument rating
Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
2,000 Total flight hours
1,500 Total Helicopter Hour
1,000 total helicopter PIC hours
1,000 Hours Turbine
Minimum of 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or unaided)
200 Instrument Hours (Actual / Hood / SIM) 50 Hours Actual WX in AircraftPreferred Experience:
Bell 407 / H135 / H125 Experience ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!