Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Operates aircraft in a safe and legal manner.
• Completes pre-flight before every flight verifying the aircraft is in an airworthy condition by sign off of Daily Flight Log.
Pilots will perform a complete walk around of the aircraft prior to entering the cockpit for flight and upon completion of each flight.
• Final authority with regard to operations of aircraft and for the safety of passengers, cargo and equipment.
• Must be thoroughly familiar with all aircraft and medical systems of backup aircraft utilized at operational area and also ensures that the medical flight team is familiar and comfortable with the medical interior and systems.
• Responsible for completion of required documentation.
• Able to conduct detailed flight planning with little notice to exacting standards• Participates regularly in meetings, activities, projects, committees and community outreach
• Performs other duties as assigned
... Continue Reading
Visual Flight Rules (VFR) Program:
• 2000 total flight hours with minimum of 1500 flight hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category
• 500 hours of rotor wing turbine time
• 200 hours of cross-country flight time, at least 50 hours of which were at night
• 100 hours unaided night as PIC (50 hours of unaided can be substituted for by 100 hours of NVG time, but cannot be reduced below 50 hours of unaided time)• 50 hours total actual or hood instrument time in flight and in category (simulator time does not count) (for a RW candidate who is FW rated, 100 hours or greater of FW actual or hood Instrument time can reduce the RW required instrument time to 25 hours).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Commercial & Instrument Rating (for category and class of aircraft)
• ATP rating in category meets this requirement
• First OR Second Class FAA Medical certificate required. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!