ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:- Assist key managers in providing RW program oversight.
- Initiate, conduct, and supervise training within the assigned area of responsibility to meet the contract objectives of contractor training.
- Provide aviation mission support and flight instruction, aircraft transitions, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations.
- Process and report operational and training evaluation results.
- Develop and review flight publications and manuals.
- Conduct academic and hands-on performance training and administers evaluations to ensure crew member proficiency and standardization of training in addition to maintaining individual IATF's and completing AWIS entries.
- Ensure all rotary wing are fully integrated into the Aircrew Training Program (ATP).
- Train and evaluate in their designated aircraft.
- Ensure compliance with all Standardization Directives, Aircrew Training Manuals, and ATP requirements.
- Develop individual flight training plans in support of the organization’s mission and ATP.
- Oversee maintenance of crew member flight records, weight and balance calculations, and risk assessments.
- Maintain knowledge of additions and changes to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation integral to contract operations.
- Train and qualify crew members to fly both single and multi-ship day, night, and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) missions; primarily under visual and instrument meteorological conditions.
- Maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency.
- Perform duties as Pilot, Pilot-in-Command, Instructor Pilot, Air Mission Commander, or Flight Lead.
- Position requires a U.S. security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:- High school diploma or GED.
- FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Conversant in English
- Spanish proficiency: Level 1 in both Listening and Reading (L1/R1)
- Host nation language proficiency per contract requirement. LATAM countries: Spanish Level 2 in both Listening and Reading (L2/R2).Preferred:-FAA CFI/CFIISKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:- 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time. - Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and 300 hours of NVG experience.
- 300 hours turbine instructor pilot or check pilot time.
- Conversant in English.PREFERRED:- Prior IP qualification in the US Military and/or support on the DoS INL/A program
- Qualification in the applicable aircraft, UH-1H/H2/N/ST, CH-46E/BV-107, MD-530F, S-61.
- Current MRPT or Secret security clearance. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!