• Assists in the preparation for flight.
• Assists the Captain in discharging safety responsibilities.
• Performs duties as assigned during flight preparation and in flight.
• Must be prepared to assume the duties of the pilot in command in the event the pilot in command is incapacitated.
• Must be knowledgeable of the Company Manual, Federal Aviation Administration Regulations,
• Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to his duties.
• Assumes other duties as may be assigned.
• Perform other duties as assigned ... Continue Reading
• Total time – 3000 hours Airplane
• Multi-Engine - 500 hours airplane multi-engine land
• PIC – 1500 Airplane
• Must hold valid US Passport
• Must be eligible for Chinese Visa
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Hold, or be eligible to hold, an unrestricted FAA ATP certificate ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!