An immediate opening for a Rifle, Colorado based SIC Hawker 800XP Flight Crewmember for a Part 91/135 Operation.
An individual must be experienced and qualified in a HS-125 type aircraft (desired). We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, extremely organized, has worked at a previous Part 135 position.
The candidate must exhibit strong leadership skills necessary to motivate and communicate with a team of individuals.
This candidate will be responsible for conducting Part 91/135 charter flights in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines.
In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual capable of providing first class customer service and care. ... Continue Reading
Minimum SIC Qualifications:
· Simulator trained in the HS-125 within the last 24 months (Type desired, not required)
· ATP Total Time 2,000
· PIC Total Time 500
· Multi Engine Land 1,500
· Multi PIC 100
· PIC in Type 100
· Instrument 150
· Turbine 100
· Must have a current First Class FAA Medical Certificate
· Must have no FAA violations within the last 5 years
· Must meet the standards for Argus and Wyvern
· Must live within a 4 hour driving radius of the Rifle, Colorado (KRIL)
· Part 135 experience (preferred) · Must be able to travel in and out of the US freely
· Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal history record check
· Must pass a pre-employment drug test ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!