• Put safety above all.
• Comply with schedules and other directives governing the aircraft’s operation.• Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies.
• Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans.
• Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
• Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers.
• Wear the company issued uniform and comply with the uniform policy. ... Continue Reading
Be at least 23 years of age
• Must have ATP license
• Possess a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Possess a current passport
• Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
• Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints
• Be self-motivated and a team player
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
• Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures
• No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
• Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES:
•Total Time: 3500 Minimum/5000 recommended
•Pilot in Command Time: 2000 Minimum/3000 recommended
•Pilot in Command Time in Type: 250 Minimum ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!