• Serves as a pilot or co-pilot aboard large two-engine jet, two engine business jet, and large four-engine turbo propeller transport aircraft flying a wide variety of missions frequently requiring extended domestic or overseas deployment.
• As aircraft commander, responsible for managing a crew of 3-5 people as well as supporting passengers for mission support operations, and engineers and scientists for airborne science operations.
• Serves as a project team member providing engineering and operational expertise for periodic test and research flight programs to include aircraft upgrades/modifications and airborne science missions.
• Complies with safety and occupational health standards, rules, regulations and policies; and identifies hazards and reports unsafe acts and procedures.
-Provides in-flight support for emergency aircraft, managing flight schedule, and monitoring status of aircraft off-station.
• Communicates effectively with other project pilots and Aircraft Operations Division managers to effectively utilize aircrews and aircraft and to maximize mission accomplishment
• Plans aircraft deployments and coordinates travel requirements for all travelers. Ensures deploying aircrews have requisite training and documentation.
• The Pilot may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization ... Continue Reading
1. A minimum of 5 years of relevant aviation related experience in aircraftoperations similar to the primary aircraft type operated, and a high level of familiarity with aircraft operations
2. Gulfstream 5 Type Rating
3. 500 hours as Gulfstream 5 Captain/PIC
4. FAA ATP
5. 2500 hours of Total Flight Time
6. 1000 hours Pilot-In-Command
7. 75 hours of Night Flying
8. 100 hours Flying Time within the last 12 months ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!