Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with Gulfstream 650 or similar experience to join the company . We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver the clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end.
When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned. • Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule. • Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies.
• Ensures adherence to the company policies and procedures.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential. When performing duties as the second-in-command (SIC):
• Assist the pilot-in-command during all phases of flight in accordance with company procedures and flight operations manual.
• Completion of duties as assigned by the pilot-in-command.
• Ensure that manuals and charts are on board the aircraft.
• Ensures that the aircraft is properly maintained and ready for operation.
• Maintain clean, stocked aircraft and workplace.
• Organize catering and other customer specific items are on board the aircraft.
• Make an immediate report in any hazardous action, conduct or event to the director of safety and security.
• Develop the leadership skills, knowledge, judgment and technical ability required of a pilot-in-commend if not already qualified.
• Foster safe and professional environment
• Comply with all policies and procedures specified in the company flight operations manual.
• Submit flight and duty records.
• Complete required training in a timely manner.
• Maintain harmony and cohesiveness within the company , flight operations and the crew members.
• Establish a business relationship with clients while providing customer service.
• Other duties as assigned
... Continue Reading
FAA ATP Multi Engine Land Rating
First Class Medical
3500 Hours Total Time – 1500 Hours PIC – 500 Hours Turbine
Part 91 & 135 flying - Domestic & International
3 Captains on this account (each flies around 350hrs per year)
Pilots must reside 2 hours of Burbank
Relocation available ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!