The Ground School Instructor serves under the approved Flight Operations Training Program to teach all approved ground courses. ... Continue Reading
1) Teach all of the approved ground courses in accordance with the CFRs and the FAA approved Flight Operations Training Manual.
2) Assist the Ground School Programs & Development Manager with developing and maintaining syllabi, curriculum, and training aids that are needed for each course in the FAA-approved Flight Operations Training Manual.
3) Document certification on company forms per the FAA-approved Flight Operations Training Manual.
4) Administers the SMS in area of responsibility
5) Identifies hazards and assess safety risks, including change management.
6) Ensures the effectiveness of safety risk controls.
7) Promotes Safety.
8) Advises upper management of the performance of the SMS and any need for improvement.
9) Manages risk, acceptable level: Green or lower as defined by company risk matrix. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!