1. Provide support, facilitation, and instruction for pilot ground training courses in
accordance with the Pilot Training Program.
2. Recommends to the Manager Flight Operations Training any revisions, additions or
improvements to the pilot training program or training material.
3. Keeps the Manager Flight Operations Training advised of trainee performance,
particularly if individuals do not make normal progress.
4. Develops Courseware at the request of the Manager Flight Operations Training.
5. Develops and maintains lesson plans, instructor guides, and curriculums at the request
of the Manager Flight Operations Training.
6. Professional development and other related duties as assigned by Manager Flight
Operations Training to include accomplishing Saltchuk and NAS required training CBT’s
in a timely manner. ... Continue Reading
1. High school diploma or its equivalent
2. Work experience in CFR 14 Part 121 flight operations
3. Boeing 737 Type rating, knowledge and experience
4. Have good written and oral communications skills
5. Maintains very high training standards and follows company pilot training requirements
6. Excellent public speaking ability during classroom instruction
7. Detail-oriented with attention to accuracy and commitment to the highest quality of
presentation (verbal and written; professionalism in dress, grooming, and professional presence
8. Demonstrated computer literacy in Word and PowerPoint (Excel is a plus); withknowledge of and comfort with computer systems being required
1. College Degree
2. ETOPS and International operations experience preferred ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!