Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
• Conducts all aspects of training Pilots and Clinicians in the practices and policies at and all required training topics
• Reviews, maintains, and revises training material while keeping it current and engaging
• Participates as assigned as a specialized knowledge resource
• Provides support for department goals and monitors compliance
• Evaluates, appraises, and controls class participants
• Produces accurate documentation, schedules, and reports with attention to detail while ensuring training requirements are being met
• Other duties as assigned
... Continue Reading
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicablelaws, will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 5 to 8 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous EMS experience preferred
• Previous instructor experience preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrates high critical thinking and reasoning skills and strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment that requires ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to independently diagnose complex situation into manageable parts• Performs more complex general activities
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Commercial Pilot Certificate- Helicopter or Airplane• CFII preferred
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA
requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).
Hiring Salary Range: $61,225-$76,550
Bonus/Commission Eligible: No
Benefits: provides a comprehensive benefits package.
We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates.
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!