Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with Global 5000 or similar aircraft model or similar experience to join the Flight Services team.
We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end.
If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
... Continue Reading
When performing duties as the second-in-command (SIC):
• Assist the pilot-in-command during all phases of flight in accordance with company procedures and flight operations manual.
• Completion of duties as assigned by the pilot-in-command.
• Ensure that manuals and charts are on board the aircraft. • Ensures that the aircraft is properly maintained and ready for operation.
• Maintain clean, stocked aircraft and workplace.
• Organize catering and other customer specific items are on board the aircraft.
• Make an immediate report in any hazardous action, conduct or event to the director of safety and security.
• Develop the leadership skills, knowledge, judgment and technical ability required of a pilot-in-commend if not already qualified. • Foster safe and professional environment
• Comply with all policies and procedures specified in the company flight operations manual.
• Submit flight and duty records.
• Complete required training in a timely manner.
• Maintain harmony and cohesiveness within JAFS, flight operations and the crew members.
• Establish a business relationship with clients while providing customer service.
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: ATP, Total Hours 3500, Multiengine 1500, PIC 1500, Turbojet 500, Night 100, Instrument 75 ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!