When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):
• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
• Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
• Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
• Ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential. ... Continue Reading
Qualifications: G450 Type Rating, Total Hours 3500, Multiengine 1500, PIC 1500, Turbojet 500, Night 100, Instrument 75
Employees have to reside within a two hour commute of KLAS. Relocation possible. Aircraft flies approx. 300hrs per year. Some on call required. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!