Looking for an Operator in Command for flight testing.
You can expect to collaborate on test plans, plan the test evolution, and execute the flights while working closely with our flight engineering and flight test teams worldwide.
You will also work closely with certifying authorities to plan and execute the testing.
We're looking for aerospace, systems, or other engineers with extensive Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) flight experience, and preferably experience working with regulatory authorities.
Aviation safety experience is preferred. The successful candidate has a high degree of attention to detail, a safety-oriented attitude, flexibility, and creative problem solving skills.
... Continue Reading
· 3+ years experience with auto piloted UAS
· Experience with flight test planning, coordination, and execution
· Experience with CAA rules and regulations, including CAP722
· Driver’s license and clean driving record
· Excellent communications and reporting skills
· Willingness to travel internationally
· Experience with commercial UAS industry
· Aviation safety experience as a Safety Officer or similar.
· Current UK/EASA fixed-wing or rotorcraft pilot's certificate.
· UAS maintenance experience
· Mission planning experience ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!