The Flight Simulator Instructor/Contract Instructor Pilot (CIP) Part Time On Call reports directly to the CI Site Manager. The CIP's specific job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proficient in conducting all aspects of the Fleet Replacement Squadron and Fleet Squadron syllabi for flight training on the CH-53E flight simulators.
- Flight training will include but not limited to aircraft systems, operating procedures, tactical employment of the CH-53E aircraft which will include briefs and debriefs of training events.
- Assist in teaching, updating and maintenance of related curriculum syllabi which will include but not limited to: Instructor lesson guides, Simulator Scenarios, computer based training, classroom lectures.
- Evaluate and record student training/mission performance; evaluate and record trainer performance
in accordance with established criteria.
- Assist in training device testing/evaluation associated with the introduction of new weapon systems or Engineering Change Proposals as they affect the training system.
-Perform other tasks as designated by the Site Manager. ... Continue Reading
A Contract Pilot Instructor (CIP) must be, or have been, a CH-53E qualified pilot or a CH-53E flight simulator instructor within the preceding five (5) years, completed one fleet tour, have 800 flying hours in the CH-53E aircraft.
Must successfully complete CH-53E Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) open book, closed book, and boldface exams and annually recertify by completing an annual NATOPS check ride with HMT-302. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!