1. The primary responsibilities of faculty are to teach and to develop the curriculum. Prepare and provide students with course outlines that support learning objectives set forth in the course syllabus.
Develop and measure learning outcomes. Assess student performance and maintain grade records.
2. Create an effective learning environment through the use of a variety of instructional methods.
3. Collaborate in the development and continued assessment of learning outcomes for use in program reviews and curriculum revision.
4. Work with other program and/or discipline faculty to complete scheduled program reviews and to use the findings to revise the curriculum.
5. Participate in appropriate professional development activities to assure currency in both discipline, knowledge and instructional methods.
6. Participate in department/discipline, division, campus, and college meetings and committees.
7. Participate in college projects, surveys, studies, and reports that relate to the discipline or program.
8. Collaborate in the development of program and/or discipline promotional materials.
9. Support the college's goals.
10. Perform other related duties as required or assigned. ... Continue Reading
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred;
One year of teaching experience as a flight and/or ground instructor with an active FAA Certified Flight Instructor Certificate or FAA Advanced Ground Instructor Certificate.
Applicants for teaching assignments are expected to have strong communication skills.
Applicants are expected to have post-secondary teaching experiences;
work experiences in the discipline to be taught; and knowledge of industry-related software and systems, including industry certifications, where appropriate.
Degrees must be from an accredited institution. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!