Must be able to work weekends and flexible hours.
Opportunity to progress with a FAR 135 Operation. Base pay is $1,500.00 a month plus $30.00 per hour of instruction provided to students.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Train students to appropriate level to achieve pilot certification.
• Ensure renter pilots and student pilots are proficient and safe to operate aircraft
• Conduct flight and ground training in accordance with FAA procedures and regulations for students to receive pilot certification.
• Conduct flight and ground training to evaluate renter pilots to ensure the safe operation of aircraft.
• Monitor weather conditions to make timely decisions with regard to student rental pilot flights.
• Conduct introductory flights to promote a course of flying to a potential student.
• Perform any duties assigned by the flight school manager and assume a high level of responsibility in the manager’s absence.
... Continue Reading
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND/OR LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
• Must have Commercial pilot single and multi-engine land.
• Must have Certificated Flight Instructor single engine land.
• Instrument Instructor preferred.
• Hold or be able to hold a first class medical certificate.
• Sit without standing for long periods of time.
• Adhere to the visual demands set in the medical standards established by the FAA.
• Hear clearly verbal communications in person, on the telephone, and over a headset with ambient aircraft and passenger noise.
• Move about the aircraft and perform all required functions freely, effectively, and quickly in confined environment.
• Sit in pilot’s seat or assigned jump seat with seatbelt and shoulder harness fastened without any modifications. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!