Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Be deployed on site at Bristow during the first 2 years of entry into service; provide instruction and facilitate the Supervised Operating Experience (14 CFR 61.64) of AW609 customer pilots at various locales.
2. Instruct helicopter type ratings, recurrent flight training and special flight courses for AWTA as directed and qualified to teach.
3. Resolve all technical flight operations questions raised by the customers, provide advice and on-the-job training as requested.
4. Submit reports on customer’s activity periodically and to make timely submittal of trip reports, and contact reports.
5. Provide feedback on the accuracy of the company flight and training publications, continuous improvement.
6. Provide classroom instruction upon request by AWPC
7. Travel frequently on a short notice to support customer and company requirements, including weekends and holidays.
8. Comply with and execute any action program regarding the intelligence gathering and the promotion of LH programs throughout the assigned area.
9. Perform all other duties and fulfil other responsibilities as assigned.
... Continue Reading
- 2000 flight hours and 5 years of tiltrotor flight instructor (military or civilian) experience preferred.
- Experience as a helicopter instructor pilot (military or civilian) is preferred.
Aeronautical Experience Minimum Requirements:
1. 1,500 hours Total Flight Time
2. 1,000 hours in Tiltrotor Aircraft
3. 1,000 hours Pilot in Command
- FAA Commercial or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate: Rotorcraft-Helicopter and Powered-Lift Category
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument
- EASA ATPL preferred
- Valid FAA Class Medical as applicable to the Certificate
- English Proficient
- BS or BA degree required. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!