Serve as Pilot in Command and Instructor Pilot of Robinson R44 and Guimbal G2 Cabri helicopters.
Duties will be performed at Clarksville Regional Airport (KCKV). Occasional travel may be involved (ferry flights). Performs other duties as required to include, but not limited to responsibilities in support of the following:
• Conducting flight training to include Flight Training Device (FTD) instruction
• Transportation of equipment, personnel, and VIPs
• Conducting maintenance check flights.
• Writing and developing curriculum.
• Conducting classroom academics and student evaluations. ... Continue Reading
Bachelor’s degree in Aviation or Closely related field, Master’s degree preferred.
• Valid and current Rotorcraft Helicopter CFII certificate
• Current second class FAA medical certificate
• No previous aviation accident record
• No previous suspension or revocation of pilot designation(s) or rating(s) (e.g., FAA and military)
The following current FAA ratings are required:
• Certified Flight Instructor – Helicopter
• Certified Flight Instructor Instrument – Helicopter
Minimum Required Experience:
• 500 hours logged total pilot time
• 50 hours as an instructor
• SFAR 73 training completed
• 50 hours in the R44
Employment is contingent upon favorable background check ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!