Prepare & teach departmental courses to include:
• developing learner centered lesson plans
• employing teaching strategies & instructional materials for different learning styles
• incorporating, as pedagogically appropriate, current technology in classroom, distance learning and laboratory environments
• creating and modeling a quality learning environment that supports a diverse student population
• preparing, distributing and utilizing instructional support materials, includingcourse syllabi, supplementary materials, instructional media and other devices as appropriate
• updating and revising curriculum to maintain currency
• developing new courses as needed to support the instructional mission
• participating in the development and review of course and program/general education outcomes as appropriate
• developing, conducting and documenting appropriate assessment of student learning outcomes in courses and programs/general education as appropriate ... Continue Reading
-Associates Degree in an Aviation field from a regionally accredited college/university
-Valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant License.
Education Preferred -Bachelors’ degree in Aviation or a related field from a regionally accredited college/university
-Avionics and Electronics background experience and/or formalized training (FCC/AET)
Experience Required - Three years aviation related industry experience
- Teaching and/or industry training experience in aviation topics in any of the following formats: teaching courses, training sessions, conducting professional development workshops, and/or other continuing education seminars
Experience Preferred - Greater than 3 years of aviation related industry experience
-Post-secondary teaching experience in a Part 147 or industry technical environment.
-Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes
-Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!