• Operate aircraft in accordance with applicable regulations, service guidance and corporate policies and procedures.
• Ensure flight operations are performed in a safe and professional manner.• Must be able to communicate respectfully to other team members and customers.
• Must assist as necessary with required reports, briefs, safety management, aircraft upkeep, fueling and documenting aircraft discrepancies for maintenance review and correction.
• Must be willing to assist in additional duties as needed to achieve company goals and customer requirements.Candidates must live within a two hour drive of the St. Mary's Airport (2W6). Some after hours and weekends required.
... Continue Reading
• U.S. citizenship
• Must possess a current US passport
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Must Possess an FAA Class I Medical (or be eligible)
• Must possess an Commercial MEL Pilot’s license
• Pilots must have at least 500 hours total time and 100 hours multi-engine time
• Must possess an active security clearance at the Secret level or higher
• Ability to successfully pass a drug test
• Flight Instructor certificate -Multi-engine and Instrument
• Prior special mission or flight test experience
• Tailwheel experience ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!