Our client is an established private airline licensed for international cargo and passenger operations. Operating its own fleet of ATR 72 aircraft.
- Paid in USD tax free with accommodation provided.
- Company transport provided to and from the airport in connection with flight duties.
- Annual leave; six weeks per year which may be taken every 6 months, up to 3 weeks at a time.
- Overtime per block hours, $75 after the 80th hour.
- Average guaranteed flying hours per month - 65 hours... Continue Reading
The First Officer position requirements are as follows:
- Minimum flying experience total hours 1500
- Minimum on type (ATR 72) 500 hours
- Valid ATPL with valid ATR 72 type rating
- EASA or FAA license accepted
- Valid 1st class medical
- Minimum ICAO ELP level 4... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!