- Crew meals.
- Door-to-door mobilization on flight days.
- Free uniform.
- Reimbursement of expenses for accreditations.
- Complementary health insurance.
- My ID travel, Agreement with more than 20 airlines in the world for travel.
- You sleep at home every night, more time with the family.
- A320 NEO Fleet -> You will be able to fly in the most modern fleet in Latin America, friendly to the environment. ... Continue Reading
What do we expect from you?
- That you have your current Commercial Pilot License.
- ICAO English Level Certificate 4 or higher
- That you have a valid A320 Rating or have held it in the last 24 months.
- Your last flight on A320 must be within the last 18 months.
- You must have a minimum of 500 hours in the material (certified)
- Attach an accident or incident certificate from DGAC. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!