• Assists in the preparation for flight.
• Assists the Captain in discharging safety responsibilities.
• Performs duties as assigned during flight preparation and in flight.
• Must be prepared to assume the duties of the pilot in command in the event the pilot in command is incapacitated.
• Must be knowledgeable of the Company Manual, Federal Aviation Administration Regulations,
• Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to his duties.
• Under supervision of the PIC, plans flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
• Is supervised in preparation of the flight plan considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, cruise control data, airport facilities, and navigational aids.
• Ensures all required documentation, including aircraft documents, load manifest/dispatch, operations manual, aeronautical charts, etc. are on board the aircraft.
• Ensures the aircraft is pre-flighted, inspected, loaded, equipped, and manned for the assigned flight.
• Inspects or supervises the inspection of engines, fuselage and control surfaces for mechanical and structural soundness. Verifies communications and navigational equipment is functioning properly. ... Continue Reading
• Meet or exceed the following total flight experience:
o Total time – 1500 hours Airplane
o Multi-Engine - 250 hours airplane multi-engine land
o PIC – 250 Airplane
Education:Skills:• The SIC must be highly knowledgeable of the Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, appropriate FARs, Airplane Flight Manuals, etc., and any other instructions pertinent to his/her duties. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!