Outcomes and Responsibilities
1) SAFETY: Demonstrate safety ownership in every aspect of their responsibilities, performance, and behavior to ensure the successful outcome of every flight.
• Ensure all identified safety or regulatory non-compliance and/or ineffective processes are reported so they can be assessed and corrected.
• Actively participate in and contribute to our safety management system
• Actively support safety promotions.
• Report all identified hazards through the safety reporting system.
• Use SOP’s to execute consistently to achieve intended outcomes.
• Fulfill the duties and responsibilities of inflight security coordinator (PIC) ... Continue Reading
• Eligible for an unrestricted ATP Multi-Engine Land
• Completed ATP-CTP course, 14 CFR §61.156
• B737 Type Rating, preferred
• 1,500 TT
• 500 PIC
• 500 MEL
• Meets 14 CFR §121.436(a)(3) ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!