• Responsible for safe conduct of all assigned flights while operating the aircraft in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Regulations and aircraft limitations.
• Provides leadership and promoting a zero incident safety culture.
• Provides safe, comfortable, and efficient transport of passengers and materials.
• Provides ethical and responsible representation for the company when dealing with business associates, officials, and customers per company policies.
• Performs pilot duties as assigned on any of the aircraft in the fleet.
• Performs the duties of second-in-command as assigned.
• Performs limited office duties as assigned in support of company needs.
... Continue Reading
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
• Minimum 1,000 hours total flight time completed/logged
• Minimum 500 hours multiengine airplane flight time completed/logged
• Minimum 100 hours PIC airplane flight time completed/logged
• Minimum 100 hours multiengine PIC airplane flight time completed/loggedDASH - 8 Type Rating Required ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!