• Maintain commitment to Customer satisfaction while performing job duties.
• Interact within a cooperative environment through beneficial behavior, commitment to common goals, contribution to problem solving, communication of ideas and suggestions, and encouragement to other employees and departments.
• Accountable for the security of materials, projects and business information regarding the methods and techniques used in the production and usage of products.
• Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of assigned tasks.
• Adhere to a required work schedule including prompt and regular attendance.
• Report, on a timely basis, any safety hazards observed in work area, equipment, and/or building to appropriate person(s) for correction.
• Participate in the Quality Management System (QMS) activities at assigned site and adhere to the processes related to accomplishing the site's QMS goals.
• Support and its subsidiaries', commitment to ethical behavior by basing our priorities on lawful and ethical conduct as we deal with co-workers, Customers, vendors and others in all of our operations. (See Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002) ... Continue Reading
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Minimum Requirements)
High school diploma or Certificate of High School Equivalency (G.E.D. - demonstrated satisfactory performance in the General Educational Development Testing Program) with two to three (2-3) years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior to SIC duties: the applicant for SIC must have the following certificates in his/her possession prior to the start of an assignment as an SIC;
• Commercial Pilot Certificate with appropriate category, class and instrument ratings; minimum of 450 hours
After hiring, the SIC must complete the following:
a) In-Processing and Orientation, as documented in the Instructor Training File (ITF)
b) General and Administrative Training
c) Aircraft-Specific Ground and Simulator Training ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!