• Assist the Captain in the most efficient manner possible to ensure the preparation for and completion of the flight is in accordance with the CFRs and Company policies and procedures.
• Fulfills the required designation as Second-In- Command.
• Ascertains the aircraft has been loaded and secured for flight as per guidance from Captain.
• Exercises proper use of all aircraft check lists at all times.
• Prepares and maintains flight logs, charts, reports, etc., as required by the Captain.
• Possesses, and keeps current the required licenses and documents for flight(s) to be performed.
• Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Captain (Pilot-in-Command) until the aircraft arrives at the next point of landing in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated in flight.
• Other duties as assigned by the Captain, Chief Pilot or the Director of Operations.
• Regular attendance is required.
* Pilot contract currently in negotiations ... Continue Reading
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND/OR EXPERIENCE:• Must have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Must have valid FAA ATP Certificate including Multi-Engine Rating, and First Class Medical Certificate.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
• Prefer wide-body international experience
• Prefer turbojet PIC experience
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!