Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain personal knowledge of the FOM, AFM, government regulations (Part § 91, 67,61 and AIM),
and other air transportation policies and procedures to ensure the highest level of safety readiness and professional skill as a pilot.
• Assist the Captain of assigned flight in the preparation and execution of safe and efficient ground and Flight Operations.
• Function as the primary safety monitor of the flight and be prepared to assume the duties of PIC in the
event the aircraft Captain becomes incapacitated.
• Maintain a service-oriented attitude toward customer needs, comfort and safety.
• Maintain a positive, team-oriented relationship with Flight Operations colleagues.
• Assist with Route Service Coordinator duties as needed. ... Continue Reading
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Commercial pilot license multiengine and single engine with an instrument rating
Work Experience: • Minimum 250 hours total flight time.
Multiengine time preferred: 25 hours
Physical and Mental Requirements: • Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!