When performing duties as the pilot-in-command (PIC):
• Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
• Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
• Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
• Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
• Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
• Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
• Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
• Ensures adherence to policies and procedures.
• Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
• Mentors and counsels crews, striving to maximize their potential. ... Continue Reading
Hold an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with appropriate Aircraft Type Rating
Obtain and maintain an FAA First Class Medical
4000 hours Total Fixed Wing
1500 hours Multi-Engine Land
2000 hours Pilot-in-Command
1500 hours Turbojet
1500 Turbine time
100 hours Night
75 hours Actual or Simulated Instrument
Effective oral and written communication
Must present a team effort approach with great interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Must be proactive, efficient with the ability to seek out answers and resources as needed
Must be able to work flexible schedules
Willing to travel worldwide extensively and without any restrictions
Must be able to handle the job responsibilities with integrity, discretion and sensitivity to confidential company and employee information
Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!