Provides flight, simulator, and academic instruction to KAF pilots in customer-owned F/A-18 aircraft.
Conducts familiarization, qualification, upgrade, standardization, flight, and ground instruction in support of customer courses ranging from CAT I to advanced training, including air-to-air gunnery, air-to-ground strike, day/night in-flight refueling, and day/night low-level training.
Maintains aircrew training materials and courseware.
Assists the customer operations and training staff in development of aircrew instructional philosophy, syllabi, evaluation criteria, and approaches for standardizing training materials, delivery, and training standards.
Performs as Subject Matter Expert for courseware maintenance support.
Assists the KAF in building aircraft, employment, and weapons briefings to support KAF continuation training.
Establishes qualifications and training standards.
Primary training site is at Ahmed Al Jaber Air Base in Kuwait. ... Continue Reading
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in any field of study and typically 8 or more years of military flying experience.
- Must have Pilot wings attained through a US Navy- or Marine Corps-approved undergraduate pilot training program.
- Must have completed a US Navy or Marine Corps F/A-18 qualification training.
- Must have a minimum of 800 hours Pilot-In-Command and/or Instructor Pilot time in The F/A-18 aircraft.
- Must have flown the F/A-18 aircraft within the last 36 months.
- A combination of F/A-18C and F/A-18E Super Hornet experience
- F/A-18 Fleet Replacement Squadron Instructor Pilot
- F/A-18 Division Lead
- Top Gun Weapons and Tactics Instructor
- AMRAAM Instructor
- Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System Instructor
- TOP SECRET clearance is preferred.
- Applicants must include a resume including a flying time breakout, past experience, any special qualifications, and education.
- Candidates filling these positions will be on a Company sponsored international assignment plan. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!