Provides F-16 Aircraft Systems/operational procedures instruction in classroom, simulator, and/or practical environments.
Assist as Subject Matter Expert in development of curriculum for new type courses as required.
May provide additional special services such as courseware review and other additional administrative duties such as publications, safety, quality audits, scheduling, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Provides F-16 Pilot procedures instruction in classroom, and simulator or other platform environments.
• Assists as a Subject Matter Expert in the development of curriculum for new type courses as required.
• Acts as a Lesson Subject Matter Expert to review existing lessons and/or changes to existing lessons.
• Provides suggestions to improve and update training policies and procedures.
• Promotes a positive attitude towards learning and embracing new technologies and tasks.
• Conducts ground training for other crewmembers to include diagnosis and remediation of student issues.
• Develops Mission Training Center Mission Scenarios and assists in project and development work as assigned.
• Provides Crew Resource Management (CRM) training.
• Performs administrative duties such as scheduling, record keeping, monitoring student progress, counseling, quality assurance, safety, security, and maintenance of training programs and equipment.
• Must be physically able to enter and egress simulator.
• Must be able to stand up and conduct academic instruction in classrooms for up to six hours each day.
• Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential F-16 Aircrew Training Devices.
• Must have prior aircraft operating experience and the ability to establish and maintain creditability and the attention of the customer trainees.
• Must meet minimum AFI 11-2F MDS specific requirements, be able to use current tactics and employment standards, and be physically qualified to fly the simulator as Flight Members.
• Prepare reports as required by management.
• Other duties as assigned. ... Continue Reading
• Previous fighter experience within last 5 years in AV-8, A-10, F-15, F-16, F/A-18, F-22A, F-35 or compatible aircraft as an instructor (“K” prefix). Individuals with previous MTC instructor experience will be evaluated on a case by case basis predicated on airframe and compatible mission type.
• Must be capable of flying the Mission Training Center Simulator in the capacity of a 2 or 4-ship flight lead (if required) using current tactics and employment standard.
• Must have ability to maintain ground training currency (IRC, CRM/FRM, required testing, academic and evaluation, of USAF pilot/aircrew, etc.) and be physically qualified to perform these duties.
• Minimum of 500 hours in F-16 aircraft.
• Basic Word, Excel, and Power Point Skills.
• Completion of the Air Combat Command Classroom Instructor Course or MAJCOM equivalent at any time prior to employment or within six months of employment at contractor expense.
• IRC instructor credentials: graduate of AF Advanced Instrument School (AIS).• More than 1,000 fighter flying hours in aircraft listed above.
• Previous F-16 Block 40/50 experience.
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for Top Secret Security ClearanceLanguage Skills: Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
Physical Demands: Normal office environment physical requirements.
Work Environment: Work in regular office environment; communicate via computer, telephone and meetings with customer. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!