Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provides Pilot procedures instruction in aircraft, classroom, and simulator or other platform environments.
• Assists as a Subject Matter Expert in the development of curriculum for new type courses as required.
• Acts as a Lesson Subject Matter Expert to review existing lessons and/or changes to existing lessons.
• Provides suggestions to improve and update training policies and procedures.
• Must be able to work with co-workers as a team to improve product, instruction, and results for students.
• Conducts ground training for crewmembers to include diagnosis and remediation of student issues.
• Assists in project and development work as assigned.
• Performs administrative duties such as scheduling, record keeping, monitoring student progress, counseling, quality assurance, safety, security, and maintenance of training programs and equipment.
• Must maintain proficiency in operation of essential Aircrew Training Devices.
• Other duties as assigned ... Continue Reading
Candidate must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Basic Microsoft Office skills
• Current (i.e. operational flight experience) within 5 years, unless currently performing similar aircrew instruction duties
• Shows high potential to fly MTC weapon system as Instructor using current tactics and employment standards
• 500 hours of primary fighter time, 500 hours flight time in specific weapon system instructing, 200 hours fighter instructor time ("K Prefix")
• Previous experience as an academic platform instructor. Previous experience as a training device (simulator) instructor.
• F-16 Block 40/50 experience ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!