1. Instruct students in the fundamentals of how to become certified pilot on UAS.
2. Instruct students in the rules and regulations of the FAA.
3. Plan and update curriculum for instructional activities including lecture, class discussions and exams.
4. Organize concepts to be taught in a logical and understandable manner covering all objectives outlined in the course syllabus.
5. Use appropriate assessment tools to ensure learning.
6. Submit and maintain accurate records of grades and attendance.
7. Effectively communication with students to help them achieve their educational goals. ... Continue Reading
Minimum Qualifications 1. FAA Part 107 License.
2. Relevant understanding of current Part 107 Exam.
3. Drone usage experience for business operations.
1. Experience in Law Enforcement or Emergency Response.
2. Experience working with culturally and intellectually diverse group.
3. Teaching experience.
4. Ability identify and implement engaging teaching methods. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!