Successful candidates can be assigned to any fleet.
You will enjoy a rewarding career coupled with opportunities for training and personal development.
Remuneration and Service Benefits
Upon employment, you will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits. ... Continue Reading
- Possesses a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate, recognized or can be validated by Civil Aviation Authority Singapore (CAAS)
- Holds a valid Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL), recognized or can be validated by CAAS
- Minimum 7000 flying hours, inclusive of 3000 Pilot In Command (PIC) hours on commercial jets in international operations
- Able to speak and understand English with ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Minimum height requirement of 1.62m to carry out safety and emergency procedures on board
... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!