ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain a current class II medical certificate, per FAR Part 67;
· Maintain a current Commercial FAA Rotorcraft/Helicopter Pilot Certificate;
· Act as a Tactical Flight Officer to include the operation of associated cameras and law enforcement mission equipment
· Ensure airworthiness of the aircraft before flight;
· Flight planning and preparation, including preflight inspections of aircraft and equipment;
· As Pilot in Command (PIC), exercise final responsibility and authority for the safety of aircraft, personnel and equipment during flight operations,
· Maintain current awareness of all pertinent agency requirements, FAA regulations and other regulatory data bearing on the performance of their duties;
· Post flight inspection, to include refueling ... Continue Reading
· High school graduation or equivalent diploma
· Certification of completion of law enforcement training as required by the State of Florida.
· Meet requirements and standards of the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission as authorized by F.S.S. 943.13.
· Requires that the member be at least 21 years of age.
· Applicants must be tobacco/nicotine free for six months prior to submitting application and during length of employment.
Preference and additional compensation will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
· Airbus AS-350 make and model experience
· Cessna 208 caravan experience
· Instrument Helicopter rating
· Certified Flight Instructor rating
· Commercial/Instrument Airplane ratings
· FAA NVG Instructor endorsement
· Previous thermographer certification or formal training ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!