CORPORATE PILOT for Pilatus PC12
This job is demanding, but challenging, as the pilot is expected to fly in all kinds of flyable weather in different conditions (cross Atlantic, mountain operations, soft/ short field operations, VFR/IFR ) into many unfamiliar airports across the US, Canada and Europe.
We are looking for a corporate fixed-wing pilot to fly Pilatus PC 12. The individual must be able to communicate effectively and become a person managing all aviation/travel aspects for the employer.
The Pilot is responsible for safe piloting and navigating primarily for the transportation of employer, his family, executives and other guests in various missions: 40% of all flights in Europe, 40% in North America, 20% others.
Corporate pilot flying assignments are far from routine:
- Be directly and fully responsible for the operation of that aircraft
- Captain duties or co-pilot aircraft
- Perform a complete internal and external pre-flight inspection using all required checklists, refueling and servicing of the aircraft, ensure proper provisions are on board for each flight
- Plan all aspects of flights including pre-flight responsibilities and weather assessment, flight planning etc.
- Ensure aircraft is clean and maintained in time, all associated equipment is well kept, safe and appropriate for use
- Completing all post-flight duties, including flight logs, deferred item sheet, notification to the company of any deviation from the planned itinerary
- Ensure that passengers are treated with privacy and respect and their safety is number one priority
- Carry out other activities as agreed, i.e. driving vehicles, helping with other arrangements
- Assist with legal, logistical and operational matters as agreed and as appropriate.
a lot of challenging missions and new skills guaranteed
Factory training on Pilatus PC-12 (if needed)
Full or part time occupation (6 months of flying in Europe/ 6 months in North America)
Promotion to a bigger aircraft... Continue Reading
- Maintain a FAA Fix CPL, IFR rated, Class 1 medical
- PIC experience 1000+ hours
- Min 500 hours experience on PC 12
- Ability and experience in taking immediate action during the flight... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!