We are looking for a corporate fixed-wing pilot to fly Pilatus PC 12. The individual must be able to communicate effectively and become a person managing all aviation/travel aspects for the employer.
Corporate pilot flying assignments are far from routine:
- Captain duties or co-pilot aircraft
- Plan all aspects of flights including pre-flight responsibilities and weather assessment, flight planning etc.
- Completing all post-flight duties, including flight logs, deferred item sheet, notification to the company of any deviation from the planned itinerary
- Carry out other activities as agreed, i.e. driving vehicles, helping with other arrangements
· Factory training on Pilatus PC-12 (if needed)
· Respectable salary... Continue Reading
- Maintain a FAA Fix CPL, IFR rated, Class 1 medical
- PIC experience 1000+ hours
- Min 500 hours experience on PC 12
- Ability and experience in taking immediate action during the flight... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!