The Pilot is responsible for safe piloting and navigating at all hours and through various weather conditions.
Additionally, the Pilot will also be responsible for overseeing the maintenance/cleaning of the aircraft and hangar, maintaining accurate record-keeping, ensuring the aircraft is ready for prompt take-off times, staying within the allotted pilot budget allowance for travel accommodations and food, and assisting with other duties as needed.
... Continue Reading
-Class 1 medical
- PIC experience 2000+ hours
- Ability and experience in taking immediate action during the flight
Corporate pilot flying assignments are far from routine:
- Be directly and fully responsible for the operation of that aircraft
- Perform a complete internal and external pre-flight inspection using all required checklists, refueling and servicing of the aircraft, ensure proper provisions are on board for each flight
- Plan all aspects of flights including pre-flight responsibilities and weather assessment, flight planning etc.
- Ensure aircraft is clean and maintained in time, all associated equipment is well kept, safe and appropriate for use
- Completing all post-flight duties, including flight logs, deferred item sheet, notification to the company of any deviation from the planned itinerary
- Ensure that passengers are treated with privacy and respect and their safety is number one priority
- Carry out other activities as agreed, i.e. driving vehicles, helping with other arrangements
- Assist with legal, logistical and operational matters as agreed and as appropriate. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!