The Chief Pilot and Head of Training and Checking duties and responsibilities include:
• Aerial fire fighting Fire suppression, reconnaissance and disaster relief activities
• Transportation of crew and equipment
• Training and checking - Provide oversight of all training and checking for flight crew in the
Australian organisation. Responsible for overall pilot and crew operational standards.
• Holding the authority of the Accountable Office Holder under the Civil Aviation Regulations and
Civil Aviation Safety Regulations for the Australia operations under the
company Provide ongoing oversight, supervision and direction in relation to assuring
regulatory compliance for the operation ... Continue Reading
• Previous senior fight operations management experience preferred.
• A Valid CASA ATPL with B737-300 to 800 type rating.
• Class 1 medical.
• A minimum of 700 hours as PIC on the B737-300 to 800.
• Previous Check Pilot experience preferred.
• Low level experience or previous firebombing experience preferred.
• Rotary wing experience preferred. ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!