SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on-board from take-off to landing
• Support flight schedule of assigned airplane
• Any other duties as assigned in accordance with the Company Operations Manual.
... Continue Reading
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Valid Transport Canada Rating ATPL
• 5000 hours total flying time
• 4000 Pilot in Command (PIC) hours required
• 3000 Jet Time Hours required
• International Flying experience required
• Transport Canada Category 1 Medical required
• IFR Rating required
• Multi Engine Rating required
• CL64 type rating and/or experience, an asset
• Challenger Type Rating preferred
• Good leadership, customer service oriented, corporate experience required
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Candidate should be expected to be flexible with their schedule ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!