Pilot in Command opening for a West Palm Beach, Florida Part 91/135 based Aircraft Operator.
We are looking to recruit Pilots (PIC) based on West Palm Beach in our Challenger 605 aircraft.
Pilot must be experienced and qualified in a Challenger 605 type aircraft.
We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, extremely organized and has worked at a previous Part 135 position.
Candidate must exhibit strong leadership skills necessary to motivate and communicate with a team of individuals, provide safe, secure and efficient travel to all passengers and owners with a great attitude .
This candidate will be responsible for conducting Part 91/135 charter flights in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines.
In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual capable of providing first class customer service and care at all times.
... Continue Reading
• Simulator trained in a Challenger 605 within the prior 24 months (highly desired)
• Must have ATP License
• Total Flight Time (all aircraft) 4,000• PIC Total Time 3,000
• Multi Engine Land 3,000
• Multi PIC 2,000
• Instrument 300
• Turbine 500
• Time in Type 250
• Must have a current and valid First Class FAA Medical Certificate
• Must have a Valid US Passport
• Must have no FAA violations within the last 5 years
• Must meet the standards for Argus and Wyvern
• Must live within a 2 hour driving radius of the Palm Beach Airport (KPBI)
• Part 135 experience (preferred)• Must be able to travel in and out of the US freely
• Must be able to pass a 10 year criminal history record check
• Must submit to and pass with a negative result a pre-employment drug test ... Continue Reading
Answer these 4 questions and click "Search Jobs"!